Syrup Manufacturing Plant
The Syrup Manufacturing Plant offered by us is fabricated using only quality-approved raw material and components. We provide various documents like DQ, IQ, OQ, & FAT along with the machine. We also conduct various quality tests on the machines before the final delivery.
- The complete line is manufactured under CGMP standard
- All contact parts are made of SS316
- The plant is designed to be operated by one operator and one helper, saving on precious man – power cost
- Easy to assemble, fit and clean
- The sugar melting vessel is designed for internal vacuum to facilitate transfer of sugar directly from stores to sugar syrup vessel
- Sugar syrup is transferred to manufacturing vessel through online sugar syrup pre -filter (Basket filter) by vacuum / pump.
- Entry of all propeller agitations is from bottom through a specially designed mechanical seal face
- The advantages of the bottom propeller agitator over conventional agitators – there is no vibration of shaft, no coupling in the drive assembly, leading to lower maintenance cost, to reduce the overall height of tank
- Pipes, pipe fittings are of SS 316, seamless, internally electro-polished with silicon gaskets
- Optionally equipped with CIP & SIP facility and load cell for online weighting
- Automatic operations are ensured with PLC based control panel
- Inline Homogenizer can also be optionally provided
- Zero hold up filter press gives crystal clear filtration
- Available in various batch capacities from 500 liters to 5000 liters